Point out the phrase ‘snack’ and the very first thing that normally pops into thoughts are all issues greasy, crispy and fried. From mouth-watering pakoras, samosa to vada pav, aloo tikki and extra – we’re spoilt with decisions! Our night tea-time is incomplete with out indulging in these snacks, however they don’t seem to be among the best choices in case you’re attempting to keep up a wholesome life-style. Whereas it is suggested to go for nutritious snacks, this doesn’t imply that it’s a must to compromise on the style. So, in case you’re on the lookout for a wholesome but scrumptious snack, this wholesome hara bhara kebab recipe by Chef Guntas is only for you. It’s crispy, creamy and oh-so flavourful! It’s wealthy in protein because of the usage of paneer and besan and makes for a wholesome tea-time snack. You may take pleasure in these kebabs completely guilt-free! So, with out a lot ado, let’s check out the recipe.
Additionally learn: Ever Tried Mushroom Galouti Kebabs? Chef Guntas Shares The Stellar Recipe
Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe: How To Make Wholesome Hara Bhara Kebab
- Spinach, blanched – 250gm
- Inexperienced peas, blanched – 1 cup
- Inexperienced chillies – 2-3
- Coriander & mint leaves – 100gm
- Massive boiled candy potatoes -2
- Grated paneer – 100gm
- Chickpea flour/besan – 2/3 tbsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Salt to style
- Chaat masala – 1 tbsp
- Begin by blanching the spinach. Squeeze out extra water from it and switch to a blender. Add peas, inexperienced chillies, mint and coriander leaves. Mix till you get a thick puree.
- Now, switch this puree to a bowl. Add grated candy potato, ginger-garlic paste, chickpea flour and grated paneer with a bunch of spices. Combine it effectively and make small balls out of it.
- Flatten them out and prepare dinner them on low-medium warmth with little or no oil.
Chef Guntas additionally shared the next ideas within the caption:
- Since that is the more healthy model of the recipe – we’re utilizing candy potato as a substitute of normal potatoes.
- Shallow fry the kebabs as a substitute of deep frying them.
- Keep away from utilizing bread crumbs to make it more healthy but when the combination will not be holding form, you’ll be able to add bread crumbs as a binding agent.
- These kebabs are protein wealthy and wholesome for snack time.
Watch the complete making of wholesome hara bhara kebab right here:
So, what are you ready for? Check out this recipe and tell us the way you favored its style within the feedback under. For extra kebab recipes, click here.