Nureca is more likely to finalise the share allotment of its Rs 100-crore preliminary public provide (IPO) on February 23, as per the schedule obtainable in its prospectus. The IPO, which was open for bidding for 3 days from February 15 to February 17, was subscribed 39.92 instances. The general public subject was subscribed 166.58 instances within the retail class, 3.10 instances in certified institutional patrons phase and 31.59 instances within the non-institutional buyers class. The shares are more likely to be listed on the BSE Sensex and NSE on February 26, 2021.
Integrated in November 2016, Nureca is a house healthcare and wellness merchandise firm. It sells its merchandise by itself web site, and on-line channel companions similar to e-commerce gamers, distributors and retailers.
This is how one can examine the allotment standing of Nureca IPO on the registrar’s web site
- Entry the registrar’s web site: linkintime
- Choose both PAN, Utility Quantity or DP Shopper ID.
- Choose firm identify (Nureca Restricted IPO) and enter both PAN Quantity, Utility Quantity or DP — whichever is relevant Click on on Search button to know whether or not shares have been allotted
This is how one can examine the allotment standing of Nureca IPO on the BSE web site
- Entry the BSE web site.
- Choose Fairness and Subject Identify (Nureca Restricted) and press Enter Enter the Utility Quantity and PAN Quantity
- Click on on the Search button to know the applying standing